Keynote Speech Topics
Creating Relational Capital: So Easy a Taxi Driver Can Do It!
Combining compelling stories about the wisdom he learned from Max the Taxi Driver and 25 years in business, Ed explains the essential qualities of Relational Capital – Credibility, Integrity, and Authenticity – and how this intangible asset can be created, developed, and used to boost your personal net worth in life and business. You will never take another relationship for granted after you hear this talk!
Connecting With the People Who Power Your Business
Relationships hold companies together and fuel future growth. From connecting with customers to forging high-performing teams, success depends on everyone working well together. Yet many leaders prioritize potential relationships and take established ones for granted.
In this highly interactive keynote, critically acclaimed author Ed Wallace will help the audience establish common ground, focus on collaboration instead of command, put people before process, demonstrate worthy intent, and make every interaction matter. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ANOTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR GRANTED AFTER THIS TALK.
- Why The Relationship Engine – Displaying Worthy Intent – is your key to success
- How to apply the Five Principles of Relational Leadership
- How uncovering Relational GPS allows Relational Leaders to navigate today’s multi-generational and organizational challenges
Outperform Your Competition By Investing In Relational Capital
We hear CEO’s and business owners saying, “This is a relationship business, but what if our competitor develops a better one?”
Participants will learn:
- The 5 Relational Ladder® Steps to transform contacts into high performing relationships
- How to improve sales and overall corporate performance by investing in relational capital
- Why ‘creating relational capital’ will become a lasting competitive advantage
- It’s not about selling, but about focusing on relationships with customers, employees, and vendors
“Differentiate…No, No DISTINGUISH YOURSELF!!!”
Words and how we use them are very defining for us in today’s business. Everywhere we visit, we hear, “This is how I differentiate myself and our business.” If everyone is differentiating themselves then how can you stand out? Ed shares how powerful “distinguishing” yourself through a strategic focus on your most important business relationships can be to your performance and well-being.
No More ‘Fake It Until You Make It’
Let Ed share the motivation to wake up every morning not thinking about going to work, but rather going to spend time with close friends all day long! Ed believes, “For people as ‘connected’ as we are, we’re completely disconnected in making our business lives work. We need to bring the human touch back into everyday business.” Let Ed motivate your audience to just be themselves and head out not dreading their workday, but rather seeing their job as spending time with ‘close friends’ all day long.