Put the R into your CRM
Are you identifying, measuring and advancing the key business relationships that mean the most to your business?
In business today, everything can be commoditized, digitized or outsourced…except for Relationships. How strong and secure are your client and target relationships—the lifeblood of your organization’s competitiveness and growth. Do you truly understand their strengths, weaknesses and risks in a measurable way?
RQ for Salesforce delivers on this promise.
With RQ for Salesforce, you can transform the way you do business by developing the insights and strategies needed to:
- Collaborate better with customers to tailor solutions
- Challenge them in ways they will appreciate
- Finally create “horizontal and vertical relationships” within key accounts
- Minimize forecast risk through better transparency into your sales team’s relationship status
- Competitor-proof yourself and your team
The problem with CRM systems is that they don’t really tell you anything about your relationships – those same relationships that drive your results every year. Recalling similar issues in our own sales careers, we developed RQ® Pro to solve this age old dilemma. RQ® Pro is an easy to use, yet powerful web based strategic relationship advancement tool.
RQ® Pro allows you and your team to:
- Quickly develop and implement relationship strategies to help close more business
- Gain real time visibility into your sellers’ relationship advancement
- Obtain an objective evaluation of how each seller is really doing with their relationships
- Create “conversation opportunities” around forecast timing and account potential
- Manage relationships strategically
- Bring the “R” back into focus in your CRM system in only 30 minutes per week
Management Reports and Analytics
Step 1: Calculate Your Relational Quotient™
The first step in RQ® Pro is the Relational Quotient—RQ®, an insightful measure of a professional’s level of Relational Intelligence with their most Important Business Relationships connected to their performance objectives or quotas. While this assessment step will only take about 20 minutes to complete, the action planning analysis and suggestions for advancing business relationships will have a measurable ongoing impact on the achievement of business goals and professional development plans.
Step 2: Create Action Plans and Relationship Strategies
Only 24% of senior executives actually develop any!
Our entire client service philosophy is based on a theory of ‘Abstract to Action to Accountability.’ First we share our philosophy and principles to help our clients learn a new way to advance every business relationship and then help them become actionable by connecting this new learning to their real business objectives and supporting that through our executive coaches. Then, to fully implement our approach and create accountability for everyone in the process, we provide RQ® Pro which can be integrated with leading CRM systems like Saleforce.com, Siebel, SAP, etc. or can be used stand-alone by sales and leadership teams.
Step 3: Close More Business
Then, to fully implement our approach of advancing the right relationships and to create accountability for everyone in the process, we provide RQ® Pro which can be integrated with leading CRM systems like Saleforce.com, Siebel, SAP, etc. or can be used stand-alone by sales and leadership teams.
For more information on how to put the “R” back into your CRM system contact us.
Manager’s Group Member Activity Health Check
Action Plan for Each Relationship